Minimally designed with an innovative TechFit upper to give you a supportive and flexible fit, these Adidas Adipure CrazyQuick men’s trainers are the ideal choice of footwear for hitting the court or training in the gym. The Adidas Adipure Crazyquick’s upper is constructed of a SprintSkin and SprintWeb technology, which is seamless and highly breathable and supported by synthetic overlays to offer the upmost in comfort and support throughout physical activity. Featuring a seamless TechFit bootie tongue, these Adidas trainers offer a natural, lockdown fit that helps keep your foot centred during intense workouts on the court whilst a textured Adiwear rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and traction. A moulded EVA insole is present for anatomical comfort and shock absorption, which delivers a soft, smooth ride whilst a QuickFrame outsole is ideal for all-tearing traction, guiding you through workouts and court play all day long.
- TechFit upper to give you a supportive and flexible fit
- Sprintframe construction provides stability and speed
- Moulded EVA insole for anatomical comfort and shock absorption
- Adiwear rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and traction
- Adidas branding throughout