When it comes to crack climbing and edging, this climbing shoe from Adidas is an enticing option.
These shoes by adidas Five Ten feature a strengthened synthetic upper with a rubber rand wrapping around the upper’s base offering resistant to abrasive elements.
The Grandstone’s barrel lacing system employs a series of eyelets for a snug fit with perforations to the side collar for additional ventilation as well as pull loops at the back of the collar to provide users with easy on and off wear.
The EVA midsole provides the support you need with a 3.5mm-thick Stealth C4 outsole which sticks to virtually all types of rock surfaces providing a climb-specific grip.
- Perfect fit barrel lace-up closure
- Synthetic strengthened microfibre upper
- Abrasion-resistant rubberised in high-wear areas
- Stealth® C4 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- EVA midsole
- Five Ten Grandstone branding