Adidas celebrates the recent success of its 80’s basketball classic the Forum 84 Hi brought back highlighting its classic elements, with a few modernized features to give new energy to the classic profile.
Boasting a black-dominated leather upper with added diamante detailing and a textured vintage styled midsole, a Trefoil logo and an adjustable hook and loop strap.
Designed for enhanced comfort and support on the court, these classics feature a mid-cut design with a padded ankle collar for added comfort and an extended heel clip on the midsole for added protection and support as well as a crisscross ankle system to ensure individual bracing.
These Adidas Originals Forum 84 women’s Hi trainers are the ideal choice for casual days out and about or performing at the highest level on the court
- Adidas ’80s-inspired mid cut basketball shoes
- Leather/synthetic upper
- Stabilo heel counter for arch support
- Dunova TM lining for comfort and wear resistance
- Hook and loop adjustable fastening
- Padded ankle and heelcollar
- Rubber outsole
- Adidas Originals branding