A high-quality hiker for all terrains all year round, the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker has been specifically designed with a sock like Primeknit upper for ultimate comfort whilst sitting on a ultra-responsive midsole Boost providing cushioning that is long lasting, high adaptability on all surfaces and ultimate energy that isn’t lost in cold weather.
The Continental WinterGrip outsole provides excellent traction on both snow and ice and its highly durable compound keeps you supported on either wet or dry ground. Adidas’ signature COLD.RDY technology locks in body heat to secure warmth on the coldest days and features a Gore-TEX water-repellent technology. This is a must-have walking boot for premium performance technologies and its superb energy return with an absorption and bounce back effect.
- Textile primeknit and synthetic upper for premium comfort fit
-Gore-TEX duratherm waterproof membrane
- Cold.RDY technology for locked in warmth
- Zip up closure for easy on/off
- Ultra-responsive boost midsole for energy return
- Continental wintergrip outsole provides excellent traction in all terrain
- Adidas Terrex branding throughout