If you need to change your look at a second’s notice, the K Swiss Lozan III Tongue Twister is the trainer you’re searching for.
Featuring unique reversible tongue technology, a simple twist of the wrist will let you come up with a new colour combination while a stealthy white and green colourway, top quality construction and vintage court-inspired silhouette ensure you’ll look and feel great all-day long.
This model has been built with the exact craftsmanship of the debut model in 1989, with flags on the heel representing each of the four host countries of the Grand Slam tournaments
- K Swiss vintage court trainer style
- Reversible tongue technology
- Full lace up fastening
- Leather / suede upper
- Intricate stitch detailing throughout
- Cushioned inner for added comfort
- Grand Slam tournaments host country flags to the heel
- K Swiss branding throughout