Introduced in 1966, the K Swiss Classic was the first all leather tennis shoe, making its debut at the 1966 Olympic games.
Designed with a clean and modern look and crafted with a premium leather upper, accompanied with a superior IMEVA midsole for extreme comfort, this court inspired trainer is prefect for your everyday casual wear whether on court or walking the streets.
This exclusive reissued Classic 66 OG USA digs deep into the vaults of K Swiss fame to bring one of the most sought after K Swiss shoes of all time. Even better news is that each trainer will have it's own numbered manufacturing inscription in the inside of the shoes as recognition of it's limited edition exclusivety as only 1966 (one thousand nine hundred and sixty six pairs) were ever made.
- Exclusive Ltd Edition original K Swiss Model
- Leather upper
- Padded ankle collar for added comfort
- Cushioned insole provides a snug and stable fit
- D-Ring Lace up fastening system for a secure fit
- America Flag displayed on tongue
- K Swiss branding throughout