The New Balance Summit K.O.M is a running shoe that’s made for the trails.
Featuring a strong and supportive material application on the upper with a stitched-on wraparound saddle and printed overlays to provide a snug and secure fit and a toe protect shield placed on the forefoot section to prevent stones, rough surfaces, and other trail rubbish from hitting the toe-box and causing injury.
The REVLite midsole is a full-length high cushioned platform that carries the foot throughout the gait cycle as well as the Vibram rubber outsole which is responsible for providing grip over the unpredictable terrains while a ROCKSTOP plate in the forefoot offers protection against sharp rocks and debris.
- Textile and synthetic mix upper
- REVlite midsole delivers superior cushioning
- Vibram outsole
- optimum traction on all terrains
- ROCKSTOP plate in the forefoot
- Toe protection shield
- Padded tongue, heel and ankle collar
- New Balance branding throughout