Originally released in 1990, the Puma Trinomic was part of Puma’s early running range.
The upper is crafted from a textile and synthetic suede fusion, providing a stylish and practical trainer that won’t let you down. Designed with an integrated lacing system and a forefoot saddle that adds durability and support for long lasting comfort, accompanied by a reinforced heel to provide a safe and secure fit.
Delivered with a treaded outsole for optimal grip over a variety of surfaces and with the visual Puma Trinomic cushioning system clearly visible in the sole this is a great retro running trainer which delivers on all fronts no matter whether you’re in the gym or just using for everyday wear.
- Textile/synthetic suede upper
- Padded tongue and heel collar
- Eva midsole for increased cushioning
- Durable outsole with flex grooves for an enhanced grip
- Trinomic cushioning visible in sole
- Puma branding throughout