This leisure trainer is inspired by Reebok's original Aztec running shoe from 1979, retaining all the favourite hallmark signs of a Reebok Classic, this revamped design brings comfort and modern design to a women’s retro classic.
Featuring a leather and nylon mixed upper for comfort and durability, with the iconic Reebok vector stripes in leather and Reebok brand logo embossed on the heel tab, as well as a branded woven label stitched onto the tongue. The padded foam sockliner provides cushioning whilst the EVA midsole offers lightweight support. The rubber outsole delivers superior traction on all surfaces
- Leather and textile mix upper for on trend style
- Low cut design for mobility and performance.
- EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Padded foam sockliner for added cushion
- High abrasion rubber outsole for durability
- Reebok Classics branding throughout