Ready for action and adventure, this men’s Greeley Approach hiking shoe from Timberland will inspire you to take on new challenges this season.
Crafted from durable nubuck leather and textile with added Gore-Tex waterproof protection and finished with detailed overlays for standout visual appeal.
These Timberland hikers display the brand’s heritage in outdoor footwear with its rugged and modern aesthetics. Designed for all wear, this shoe also has technical features that make it so much more. Its sole unit utilizes about 34% of recycled rubber on the outsole as well as EVA midsole technology for a lightweight ride and superb cushioning.
- Nubuck leather and textile mix upper
- Gore-Tex – Breathable and waterproof membrane
- Perfect fit lace system
- Eva midsole
- Padded tongue heel and ankle collar
- Heel pull for easy on/off wear.
- 34 % recycled rubber on outsole
- Timberland branding throughout