The Under Armour Slingflex is a lightweight supportive neutral running shoe that can be used on the road or in the gym, for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning
Featuring a threadborne knit upper for a breathable compression like fit with a heel counter inside the shoe for increased stability, support, and protection
A two-piece charged cushioning system provides the ultimate impact support and comfort combined with the moulded Micro G sockliner which contours to the shape of the foot. The Slingflex from Under Armour is finished with a durable rubber outsole covering high impact zones for greater durability and high bounce back energy
- Threadborne knit upper delivers a sock like fit
- Heel counter for additional support
- Two-piece Charged Cushioning system
- Lace up system delivers the perfect fit
- Durable outsole covers high impact zones for greater wear
- Soft padded ankle and heel collar
- Moulded Micro G sockliner takes the shape of your foot
- Under Armour branding throughout
Please Note : These Under Armour trainers are sold as B Grades due to stitch issues at the toe box on both shoes. They come in an original under armour box with the Under Armour authenticity details attached.
The overall function of the shoe may not be affected by this imperfection, however
If you are unhappy with your purchase , we will be more than happy to take the shoes back from you and offer a full refund.