The Under Armour Ultimate Speed is featured as part of the brand's "Will Finds A Way" campaign, launched in cooperation with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The project brings together eight outstanding athletes who share their inspiring stories of how they made it. The upper of the Under Armour Ultimate Speed is made of two types of mesh. The first one, which is used in the forefoot and the midfoot sections, features a tight construction with perforations.
The other type of mesh has an open-cell construction and is found in the quarter area which allows air to circulate and heat to dissipate, delivering exceptional ventilation whilst providing a comfortable fit keeping your feet cool and light. Dynamic construction over the forefoot provides lateral stability and increased support whilst the moulded ankle collar padding delivers an anatomically correct fit for elevated comfort A Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner moulds to your foot, providing ideal underfoot comfort with a dual-density midsole providing flexible forefoot movement, as well as a custom tread outsole pattern for greater grip & traction on any surface.
- Premium textile mesh upper
- Dynamic construction over forefoot for increased stability and support
- Die-Cut full length EVA sockliner for underfoot comfort
- Moulded ankle collar padding delivers an anatomically correct fit
- Dual-density midsole allows flexible forefoot movement
- Durable outsole features deep grooves for enhanced flexibility
- Under Armour branding throughout