At Workforce your safety is paramount and that’s why a specific attention to detail goes into the production of all Workforce boots.
Protecting feet against hazards in the workplace is key to keeping yourself safe. The safety footwear you choose should meet the legal standards and be the appropriate model for yourself , the task in hand and the environment you are working in
All Workforce safety footwear is engineered to meet the requirements of EN ISO 20345 standards. Our range of Workforce footwear is designed for all industrial environments and goes through rigorous testing, right down to the last component they are tested for all specified requirements. Only footwear that passes the test fulfils the Workforce protocol of delivering you tried and trusted safety workwear boots of the highest standard.
- Robust leather / textile mix upper
- 6 eyelet speed / hiker lace fastening
- High impact protection 200 Joules
- Compression tested 15,000 Newtons
- 200 Joule toe cap protection
- Antistatic properties
- Padded tongue
- Water resistant upper (not waterproof)
- Penetration resistant steel midsole
- Highly durable oil resistant outsole
- Soft padded heel and ankle collar
- Heel loop for easy on / off wear
- Workforce branding throughout