Crafted in a stylish nubuck leather upper, the Timberland Bradstreet chukka also features a low profile and supportive midsole for a street-smart look that will have you turning heads for all the right reasons.
With Sensor Flex™ technology
- a three-layer comfort system in the sole to add fatigue free wear as well as a padded tongue and collar the Bradstreet Chukka boot delivers a hard wearing, highly durable boot that offers long lasting comfort and style throughout the day.
- Premium nubuck leather uppers
- Mid top silhouette
- SensorFlex™ technology delivers support, suspension and flexibility
- Padded tongue, heel and ankle collar
- Padded insoles
- Timberland branding throughout
Please Note: These Timberland Boots / Shoes are sold as B grades which means there may be some cosmetic issues on the shoe and they come in a Timberland box. They are all unworn and unused and brand new. Possible cosmetic imperfections could range from natural colour variations in leathers to scuffs, cuts, nicks etc, which in most cases after several wears will become practically unnoticeable to the eye. Some items may be missing their original tags which should be attached to the shoes and some boxes may be slightly worn, damaged or could have been taped. Expresstrainers.com has checked every pair of these Timberland shoes and in our opinion at these heavily reduced prices all are very saleable. All shoes are guaranteed against fair wear and tear and offer a substantial saving against the normal high street price. The overall function or performance of the shoe will not be affected by cosmetic issues. B Grades are original authentic products released by the brand manufacturer with their approval at greatly reduced prices. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will be more than happy to take the shoes back from you and issue a full refund.