Inspired by the 25th anniversary of the Instapump Fury, these Sole Fury running shoes combine '90s style with modern technologies.
Constructed with a stretch neoprene textile upper for breathable comfort with an asymmetrical lacing system for a locked-down fit.
The Split EVA midsole separates the midsole from the outsole unit, removing extra weight while adding flexibility as well as the Graphlite plate infused in the midsole to add rigidity to the shoe.
The Reebok Sole Fury TS has a durable rubber outsole with interdependent front and back Split sole construction providing better traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stretch Textile Neoprene upper
- Bootie construction provides a sock-like fit
- Split EVA midsole design provides flexibility
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Cushioned protective midsole
- Graphite Plate delivers stability
- Durable carbon rubber outsole
- Reebok branding