At Workforce your safety is paramount and that’s why a specific attention to detail goes into the production of all Workforce boots.
Protecting feet against hazards in the workplace is key to keeping yourself safe. The safety footwear you choose should meet the legal standards and be the appropriate model for yourself, the task in hand and the environment you are working in
All Workforce safety footwear is engineered to meet the requirements of EN ISO 20345 standards. Our range of Workforce footwear is designed for all industrial environments and goes through rigorous testing, right down to the last component they are tested for all specified requirements. Only footwear that passes the test fulfils the Workforce protocol of delivering you tried and trusted safety workwear boots of the highest standard.
- Robust leather upper
- Leather loops for easy pull-on wear
- High impact protection 200 Joules
- Compression tested 15,000 Newtons
- 200 Joule toe cap protection
- Antistatic properties
- Removeable ergonomic insole for comfort
- Water resistant upper (not waterproof)
- Penetration resistant steel midsole
- Highly durable oil and acid resistant outsole
- Workforce branding throughout
SPECIFIC ISSUE WITH THIS SHOE
- The left shoe of this model has a minor nick in the leather on the outer side. This is a minor manufacturing fault which is cosmetic and will not affect the wear of the shoe and is reflected in this reduced price.